I Missed Prom Night I Missed Prom Night

Bloody good!

This is excellent! A very well done composition that flows very easily. The verses sound like something out of nightwish. The chorus is undeniably something that would fit in a 60's era theme. Ah I love strings, I hope you can get it recorded with some soft synths at least

Viperodriguez responds:

I would very much like to record this song with able musicians. Even more so some vocalists. I would really like to hear what it sounds like with the lyrics I wrote for it. If I have the means this will be developed into a more complex vocal song. This arrangement of it is a very condescend version. Thanks for your comments.

Tranced 1.9 Tranced 1.9

SImple but fun

You're using my favourite chord progressions so you get points there! I feel the song breaks for no reason near the end and then you build it up. That doesn't feel natural to me. Anyways keep at it and have a listen to my song Just Me for a funky dance tune if you like :)

Fate for Five Fate for Five

Ach Ja

Very sexy :)
But the length leaves much to be desired

Violin Beat Violin Beat

Sexy

Ahhh strings get to me. allways. very very cool song just needs more progression and maybe a bass line

Aries and Lelix Collab Aries and Lelix Collab

Genius

Awesome audio quality and nice basslines make this song easy to listen to over and over. Sexy!

Lelix responds:

Glad you liked it! This was actually a collaboration between me and a friend of mine. All made from scratch so no loops of any kind are used! Stay tuned for upcoming
collaborations!

Alex

Chemical Resonance Chemical Resonance

Shalom

Sexy stuff. Good pads, very dark and i could EASILY see this in an animation. No doubt about it.

v-m_-_the_v_outbreak_final v-m_-_the_v_outbreak_final

Sexy

Excellent stuff. I felt like i was somewhere while listening. You put me in an enviroment and that in my opinion is not easy to do. Excellent effects overall keep it coming and thanks for the review :)

Viewtiful-Masta responds:

Thanks Man for the Viewtiful Review but please don't say sexy again!(he he)
Over all I think your V!